Fast-growing, family owned and operated landscape company looking fill multiple positions. This position is perfect for someone looking to get in on the ground floor and grow with us.
Physical Demands and Job Requirements:
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions, especially heat.
• Must be able to lift/carry up to 80 pounds.
• Safely and properly handle materials and machinery related to the industry.
• Lift, pull, squeeze, grip, push and/or carry various landscaping materials and equipment.
• Safely operate hand and power equipment and tools
• Walk, bend and/or kneel up to 10 hours per day, sometimes on uphill or uneven terrain, often while carrying materials or operating machinery.
• Some basic knowledge of lawn care equipment required.
- Experience preferred, but willing to consider training someone who is quick and eager to learn.
• Strong work ethic required
• Punctual, Self-Motivated, positive thinking and able to complete tasks without immediate supervision
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
• English speaking required; Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, but NOT required.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from starting location, in Princeton, TX.
• Available Monday-Friday 7:30a-4:30p with occasional overtime after hours and rare Saturdays.