We are a fast-growing, family owned and operated landscape company. This position is perfect for someone looking to get in on the ground floor and grow with us.
- Primary responsibility is to lead a landscape maintenance crew in safely and efficiently completing services on commercial properties.
- Oversee up to 3 crew members on a daily basis
- Lead your crew in the production of quality work on a daily basis in the assigned communities.
- Oversee day to day site operations and delegate work to crew team members
- Ensure work is performed safely and in accordance with company policies
- Maintain a schedule and ensure service expectations are met
- Assist with training crew members
- Communicate regularly with Office Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Provide Field Management with feedback on crew member(s)
- Ensure equipment preventative maintenance is performed as needed and equipment is in good working order.
- Ensure accurate time keeping for all assigned crew members.
- Speak with Clients, Residents and/or Property Managers as needed while on site.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by management.
- Must have minimum 1-2 years landscaping experience.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and good driving record.
- Must be able to enter and exit a vehicle numerous times a day.
- Must have good verbal and communication skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- English speaking required; Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, but NOT required.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write in English
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from starting location, in Princeton, TX.
- Available Monday-Friday 7:30a-4:30p with occasional overtime before or after hours and rare Saturdays.
Physical Demands and Job Requirements:
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions, especially high temperatures in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 80 pounds (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Safely and properly handle materials and machinery related to the industry.
- Lift, pull, squeeze, grip, push and/or carry various landscaping materials and equipment.
- Safely operate hand and power equipment and tools
- Walk, bend and/or kneel up to 10 hours per day, sometimes on uphill or uneven terrain, often while carrying materials or operating machinery.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of lawn care equipment required.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace, including 6+ months supervisory experience.
- Strong work ethic required
- Punctual, Self-Motivated, positive thinking and able to complete tasks without immediate supervision
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to lead and direct crew of 2 to 4 people
- Practice workplace safety
- 6 months commercial landscape experience preferred but not required